Browning Maxus II Ultimate 12 GA 26" 3" Shotgun
For a day in the field, nothing beats a hardworking dog and a fine Browning® shotgun. The Maxus II Ultimate is an ideal shotgun to add to - or begin - your collection of fine autoloaders. Featuring Grade III gloss walnut, a beautifully jeweled bolt and an intricately laser engraved, satin nickel finish receiver, the aesthetics of the Maxus II Ultimate set it apart as an elegantly functional field gun.
From the day the original Maxus was released, it promised to be the most reliable autoloader available - to say that it has lived up to that expectation is an understatement. The perfectly tuned Power Drive Gas System was designed to function reliability across the ammunition spectrum and reduce felt recoil, making the gun more comfortable to shoot and allowing you to get back on target faster to score a coveted double. Like the original Maxus, the Maxus II also features the proven Lightning Trigger with the fastest lock time of any autoloading shotgun. Comfortable ergonomics, trim dimensions, excellent balance that promote a smooth swing and a host of innovative features all contribute to its status as the shotgun to have for the field, marsh and range.
The Maxus II builds on the success of the original, and adds a new look and more features that improve shooting comfort, performance and speed without sacrificing an ounce of the proven reliability the Maxus has been lauded for.
- Oil finish Grade III Turkish walnut stock with close radius pistol grip
- Shim-adjustable for length of pull, cast and drop
- Cut 22 lpi checkering
- Gloss blued steel barrel
- Nickel plated aluminum alloy receiver with satin finish and scroll engraving
- Inflex 2 recoil pad
- Oversize bolt release and bolt handle
- Ramped trigger guard for easier loading
- Screw-on magazine cap
- Nickel Teflon™ coating on bolt, bolt slide, shell carrier, bolt release and bolt handle protect and add lubricity
- Fiber-optic front sight and ivory mid-bead
- Chrome chamber and bore increase durability and corrosion-resistance
- Gold plated finish on trigger
- Three Invector-Plus choke tubes included (F, M, IC)
- Lightweight magazine tube reduces weight
- ABS hard case included
- Drop at comb: 1-3/4"
- Drop at heel: 2"
- Length of pull: 14-3/8"
- Rib width: 1/4"
- Chamber length: 3"
- Overall length: 47-3/8"
- Weight: 7 lbs. 1 oz.
The Browning of today offers the outdoorsman a complete line of apparel, firearms, safes, knives, lights, and shooting accessories.
Call to Order 1-800-USA-GUNS
Shipping Notes: Due to the size, weight and/or commodity of this item, it may require special shipping and handling. Please call 888-439-9036 for more detail.
ATTENTION: This firearm can be purchased online, in-store, or by calling 1-800-USA-GUNS. Kittery Trading Post only ships firearms to licensed dealers holding a current Federal Firearms License. You are responsible for complying with all Local, State, and Federal laws. Note: Used Handguns cannot be shipped to MA per store policy.