Browning Citori CXS 20 GA 30" O/U Shotgun
The CXS specializes in great handling, target acquisition and consistency for the sporting / skeet shooter who also wants to take his shotgun hunting.
Dimensioned for consistent shooting on the range, its 50/50 POI lets you move to upland hunting perfectly. It has all the best sporting features like Invector-Plus® Midas grade tubes, triple trigger system and a mid bead. The flat, floating rib is made to keep you on target, even under the heat of heavy shooting.
It's true that gunwriters consider the CXS a great value - and they do it for all the right reasons. This is an over/under that can cross over and compete in both the hunting and target worlds.
- Crossover design with lightweight profile barrels
- Grade II black walnut stock with gloss finish
- High polish blued receiver with Citori CXS logo in gold
- Flat floating rib, lightweight profile
- Vented rib and side ribs
- Polished blued steel barrels
- Large Influx 2 recoil pad
- Vector Pro lengthened forcing cones
- Invector-Plus Midas choke tubes (F, M, IC)
- Ivory front and mid bead sights
- 50/50 point of impact - suitable for sporting clays, skeet and field
- Drop at comb: 1-1/2"
- Drop at heel: 2-1/4"
- Length of pull: 14-3/4"
- Rib width: 3/8 - 1/2"
- Overall length: 47-1/2"
- Weight: 6 lbs. 5 oz.
The Browning of today offers the outdoorsman a complete line of apparel, firearms, safes, knives, lights, and shooting accessories.
Call to Order 1-800-USA-GUNS
Shipping Notes: Due to the size, weight and/or commodity of this item, it may require special shipping and handling. Please call 888-439-9036 for more detail.
ATTENTION: This firearm can be purchased online, in-store, or by calling 1-800-USA-GUNS. Kittery Trading Post only ships firearms to licensed dealers holding a current Federal Firearms License. You are responsible for complying with all Local, State, and Federal laws. Note: Used Handguns cannot be shipped to MA per store policy.