Ruger American Rifle Ranch 300 Blackout 16.12" 10-Round Rifle
With its ergonomic, lightweight synthetic stock, the Ruger® American Rifle® Ranch is designed for quick, easy handling, blending a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers crisp release with user adjustable pull weight between 3 and 5 pounds
- One-piece, three-lug bolt with 70° throw provides ample scope clearance and utilizes full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from shoulder
- Patent-pending Power Bedding®, integral bedding block system positively locates receiver and free-floats barrel for outstanding accuracy
- Minute-of-angle accuracy that can make every hunt a success
- Alloy steel barrel with matte black finish
- Cold hammer-forged compact threaded barrel (5/8"-24 thread pattern)
- Visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety for instant security
- Soft rubber buttpad, crafted for maximum recoil reduction
- Factory-installed one-piece aluminum scope rail
- Magazine and sling swivel studs included
- Color: Flat Dark Earth (FDE)
- Magazine: AR-style
- Capacity: 10
- Twist: 1:7" RH
- Grooves: 6
- Length of pull: 13.75"
- Length: 36"
- Weight: 5 lbs. 14 oz.
- Made in USA
Call to Order 1-800-USA-GUNS
Shipping Notes: Due to the size, weight and/or commodity of this item, it may require special shipping and handling. Please call 888-439-9036 for more detail.
ATTENTION: This firearm can be purchased online, in-store, or by calling 1-800-USA-GUNS. Kittery Trading Post only ships firearms to licensed dealers holding a current Federal Firearms License. You are responsible for complying with all Local, State, and Federal laws. Note: Used Handguns cannot be shipped to MA per store policy.