Ruger Mark IV 22/45 Lite TB Red Anodized 22 LR 4.4" 10-Round Pistol w/ 2 Magazines
The Mark IV™ 22/45™ Lite offers simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber to muzzle cleaning. A recessed button in the back of the frame allows the upper receiver to tilt up and off of the grip frame without the use of tools.
- Davidson's Distributor exclusive
- Comfortable, precision-molded polymer grip frame with serrated frontstrap and checkered backstrap
- Lightweight, ventilated, aerospace-grade aluminum receiver and a tensioned stainless steel barrel
- 1/2"-28 threaded barrel
- Red anodized finish
- Ergonomic bolt stop
- Checkered 1911-style grip panels for great appearance and comfortable, non-slip hold
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight to barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving slide designs
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round
- Adjustable rear sight and factory-installed Picatinny rail for easy mounting of optics
- Fixed front sight
- Ambidextrous manual safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer
- Conveniently located push-button magazine release on left side of frame
- Magazine drops free on release for faster reloading
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when magazine has been removed
- Two 10-round magazines included
- Compatible with the Silent-SR® sound suppressor
- Twist: 1:16" RH
- Grooves: 6
- Dimensions: 8.4"L x 1.22"W x 5.5"H
- Weight: 1 lb. 9 oz.
- Made in USA
* Color and shade of anodized component may vary from photo.
|Description||Barrel||Caliber||Cylinder / Magazine capacity||Price||Qty|
Call to Order 1-800-USA-GUNS
Shipping Notes: Due to the size, weight and/or commodity of this item, it may require special shipping and handling. Please call 888-439-9036 for more detail.
ATTENTION: This firearm can be purchased online, in-store, or by calling 1-800-USA-GUNS. Kittery Trading Post only ships firearms to licensed dealers holding a current Federal Firearms License. You are responsible for complying with all Local, State, and Federal laws. Note: Used Handguns cannot be shipped to MA per store policy.