Smith & Wesson M&P9 M2.0 FDE Thumb Safety 9mm 5" 17-Round Pistol
The M&P® M2.0™ pistol is designed for personal, sporting, and professional use. It delivers an entirely new platform, introducing innovative features in nearly every aspect of the pistol, including trigger, grip, frame and finish.
Highlights of the M&P M2.0 include an extended stainless-steel chassis and a low barrel bore axis for reduced muzzle rise and faster aim recovery. The M&P M2.0 pistol further improves performance with a fine-tuned, crisper trigger, lighter pull and a tactile and audible reset. Included is an aggressively-textured grip and four interchangeable palmswell inserts for optimal hand-fit and trigger reach.
- FDE polymer frame and grip
- Low barrel bore axis makes pistol more comfortable to shoot
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim
- Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts (S, M, ML, L)
- Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control
- Striker fire
- M&P M2.0 crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull
- Tactile and audible trigger reset
- Accurate 1 in 10" twist M&P M2.0 barrel
- Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing
- Steel white dot front sight / steel white two dot rear sight
- Armornite® durable corrosion-resistant finish
- Ambidextrous thumb safety
- Tactile loaded chamber indicator
- Magazine capacity: 17+1
- Overall length: 8.3"
- Weight: 1 lb. 10.9 oz.
- Suggested use: Home protection, personal protection
Call to Order 1-800-USA-GUNS
Shipping Notes: Due to the size, weight and/or commodity of this item, it may require special shipping and handling. Please call 888-439-9036 for more detail.
ATTENTION: This firearm can be purchased online, in-store, or by calling 1-800-USA-GUNS. Kittery Trading Post only ships firearms to licensed dealers holding a current Federal Firearms License. You are responsible for complying with all Local, State, and Federal laws. Note: Used Handguns cannot be shipped to MA per store policy.