Beretta Px4 Storm Type F Full 9mm 4" 17-Round Pistol
Designed to meet the most stringent military standards, the Px4 has been reported to fire well over 150,000 rounds with zero part breakage. The steel and polymers used to create it were developed to exceed the most impossible standards.
- Highly refined techno-polymer reinforced fiberglass frame
- Cold hammer forged steel barrel
- Receiver machined from solid barstock to ensure precision and performance
- Single action / double action
- Snag-free modular design
- Rotary barrel dissipates recoil away from shooter's hand; reduces muzzle jump
- Modular design with interchangeable backstraps
- Commander-style hammer
- M9-style ambidextrous safety / decocker
- Automatic firing pin block
- Three dot sight system, adjustable for windage
- Picatinny rail
- Drop-free magazine
- Reversible magazine release
- Tool-free disassembly
- Magazine capacity: 17
- Sight radius: 5.8"
- Grip width: 1.2"
- Dimensions: 7.55"L x 1.42"W x 5.51"H
- Weight: 1 lb. 11 oz.
Beretta products are used by armed forces and police forces in many countries and have contributed to frequent wins in amateur and professional shooting competitions worldwide. Traditional methods, passed down from generation to generation, along with a passion for firearms, ensures a line of long guns, carbines, pistols, clothing, and accessories that are manufactured to the strictest of standards, offering quality, durability, and an understated elegance.
Call to Order 1-800-USA-GUNS
Shipping Notes: Due to the size, weight and/or commodity of this item, it may require special shipping and handling. Please call 888-439-9036 for more detail.
ATTENTION: This firearm can be purchased online, in-store, or by calling 1-800-USA-GUNS. Kittery Trading Post only ships firearms to licensed dealers holding a current Federal Firearms License. You are responsible for complying with all Local, State, and Federal laws. Note: Used Handguns cannot be shipped to MA per store policy.