Kent Bismuth High Performance Non-Toxic Waterfowl 20 GA 3" 1 oz. #4 Shotshell Ammo (25)
Consistent patterning, balanced shot-string, less recoil, superior penetration, and retained energy - it all adds up to how your day ends and what you expect from us when it begins. Kent® Waterfowl products are proven performers day in and day out.
The HD 9.6 proprietary burnishing and rolling process produces uniform, consistent High Density shot for exceptional patterning, superior retained energy and penetration.
- Box of 25
- High Density 9.6g/cc non-toxic shot; 24% greater density than steel
- Loaded to optimal velocity, maximizing ballistic performance
- High-density, low-flash, double-base powder for clean buring, all weather performance
- Hot fuel primer for consistent ignition in all weather conditions
- High performance internal base wad for reliable functioning in most popular semi-automatic shotguns
- Softer than steel and higher performance
- Won’t harm barrels; safe in any choke
- High tensile strength tube
- Dram equiv: Max
- Muzzle velocity: 1400 fps
- Shell length: 3"
- Load: 1 oz.
|Description||Application / Use||Gauge||Shot size||Price|
Shipping Notes: Due to the size, weight and/or commodity of this item, it may require special shipping and handling. Please call 888-439-9036 for more detail.
ATTENTION: You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase this item. The online sale of this item is prohibited to the following: CA, D.C., DE, MA, NY, Alaska, Hawaii & Canada. CT & IL residents must verify address prior to shipment - orders to CT & IL MUST be placed through the online sales department by calling 888-439-9036.
|Hunting - waterfowl||20 gauge||#4||$51.99|