Ruger SR22 Black Polymer / Silver Anodized 22 LR 3.5" 10-Round Pistol
The Ruger® SR22® features a polymer frame and two interchangeable (no tools required) rubberized grips with angled serrations, allowing shooters to select either a slim or wider palm swell option.
- Light double-action and crisp single-action trigger pulls
- External hammer designed with rounded spur for easy cocking and single-action shooting
- Aerospace-grade aluminum slide has serrations on both front and rear for better grip and slide manipulation
- Easy-to-use underside Picatinny-style rail with multiple cross slots for variable mounting of most popular accessories
- Dovetailed, high-visibility three-dot sight system - fixed front sight; windage and elevation adjustable rear sight
- Reversible blade allows shooters to select two white dots or a solid black blade
- Stainless steel replaceable barrel
- Ambidextrous manual thumb safety / decocking lever
- Ambidextrous magazine release
- Visual inspection port allows for visual confirmation of loaded or empty chamber
- Easy to field strip
- Two finger grip extension floorplates included that can be added to magazine for comfort and grip
- Two 10-round magazines included
- MA approved & certified: Yes
- Twist: 1:16" RH
- Grooves: 6
- Dimensions: 6.4"L x 0.97"W x 4.9"H
- Weight: 1 lb. 1.5 oz.
- Made in USA
But this fledgling company was guided by several well-thought-out concepts, not the least of which was founder William B. Ruger's intent to build each product "to a standard so I would want one even if it was made by our competitors." This fundamental concept, this deceptively simple touchstone of the underlying principles of innovation, quality and value, has proved so compelling that over 60 years later there is no question which company is preeminent in the American firearms industry. Ruger's rise to its present well-earned position has made it a respected company on the New York Stock Exchange since 1990.
|Description||Barrel||Caliber||Cylinder / Magazine capacity||Price|
Call to Order 1-800-USA-GUNS
Shipping Notes: Due to the size, weight and/or commodity of this item, it may require special shipping and handling. Please call 888-439-9036 for more detail.
ATTENTION: This firearm can be purchased online, in-store, or by calling 1-800-USA-GUNS. Kittery Trading Post only ships firearms to licensed dealers holding a current Federal Firearms License. You are responsible for complying with all Local, State, and Federal laws. Note: Used Handguns cannot be shipped to MA per store policy.