FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $84.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Zeiss DTI 3/35 Digital Thermal Imaging Camera
Hunting in darkness is a unique challenge: your vital sense of sight is severely impaired and the risk of not being successful, or even making a wrong decision, is high. The nighttime and dusk play an important role for hunters, however, especially when it comes to hunting wild boars.
Now it's time to handle the night with the Zeiss® DTI 3/35. This outstanding thermal imaging camera with the intuitive ErgoControl™ operating concept was developed by fellow hunters, for hunters.
Stalking at night requires a great deal of attention. The ErgoControl operating concept was developed so the use of the optics does not cause any distractions. With the intelligent positioning of the buttons, each function can be controlled intuitively. The perfectly shaped control elements can be identified quickly - even when wearing gloves.
- High-resolution HD LCOS display delivers images with exact level of detail you need to reliably identify your target - even in total darkness
- ErgoControl operating concept
- Fine, gradual zoom adjustment in 0.5x increments offers perfect combination of magnification and detail recognition
- Four color modes to choose setting that best fits your needs
- High frame rate of 50 Hz
- Picture-in-Picture allows (PiP) overlying zoomed image on visual image
- Hot Tracking mode
- Live streaming via Zeiss Hunting App
- Ergonomic design favors long and fatigue-free observation
- Ambidextrous one-handed operation
- Easy access and intuitive controls - pronounced controls for gloved hands
- Oval ocular for comfortable viewing
- Two connection points carrying strap
- Color: Black
- Battery type: Li-Ion
- Battery runtime: 7 hours
- Focal length: 35mm
- Aperture: f/1.0
- Sensor resolution: 384 x 288
- Thermal sensitivity (NETD): ≤50mk
- Display resolution: 1280 x 960
- Range: 1350 yards
- Field of view at 100 meters: 19 meters
- Maximum digital zoom: 4x
- Zoom steps (in 0.5x): 1.0-4.0x
- Internal storage: 15 GB
- Resolution (video & photo): 384 x 288
- WLAN frequency: 2.4 Ghz
- WLAN standard: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Operating temperature range: 14°F to 104°F
- Dimensions: 7.6"L x 2.4"W x 2.6"H
- Weight: 1 lb.
Since 1846, this enthusiasm has enabled them to continue perfecting the performance and quality of their products as well as their customer service. Take, for example, the world's first roof prism binoculars, the first riflescope with a prism erector system, their application-oriented product design or the construction of optics with ever better transmission values. Time and time again, they've impressed even the most demanding of hunters, bird watchers and nature lovers with new innovations.
You will sense Zeiss's pioneering spirit the moment you pick up one of their products. The unconditional pursuit of perfection is reflected in every pair of binoculars, spotting scope, or riflescope made by Zeiss, making them one of the world leaders in sports optics.
Zeiss remains committed to this philosophy for the future, as their goal is to give you and all avid hunters, bird watchers and nature lovers, new insights into nature, time and time again.
ATTENTION: The sale of this product is final. No returns or exchanges allowed.