FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $85.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Mepro MOR Pro Multi-Purpose Reflex Sight w/ Two Laser Pointers
The Mepro® MOR Pro™ is used by the IDF and other special forces units around the world to meet critical day, low-light and nighttime conditions.
Meprolight’s engineers utilized the latest state-of-the-art technology to create a rugged multi-purpose reflex sight incorporating a red dot sight and lasers with multiple power sources that exceeded MIL-Standard requirements. The MOR is unique in that it is an all-in-one red dot reflex sight / IR / visible laser in a single unit.
The large crystal viewing window provides a crisp, clear and brilliant point of aim with both eyes open for increased situational awareness. The incorporated co-witness sighting system allows you to zero in only one of the systems - Reticle, Visible Laser, or IR Laser - and the other systems automatically zero in at the same time. This feature allows you to zero the IR laser at night and you are good to go day, low-light or nighttime. Reticle intensity is adjustable to the shooter's preference.
Recognizing that consistent power is vital to the operating system, The MOR Pro has four independent power sources - fiber optic, tritium, and two independent, commonly available AA batteries - that back each other up in the unlikely event one system goes down.
- Highly durable structure
- Laser pointers
- Constant and momentary PTL modes
- Automatic PTL failure detection
- Totally integrated day / night operation
- Passive self-illuminated system
- LED for extra bright modes
- Unlimited field of view with both eyes open
- Operates under all weather and temperature conditions
- Reticle: 2.2 MOA Bullseye
- Laser configuration: IR, visible red or green; special cable sensor diagnostics
- Laser colors: Red & IR / Green & IR
- Energy source for got: Fiber optic (day), self-Illuminated (twilight and night), adjustable LED (extra bright modes)
- Magnification: 1x
- Dimensions: 5.9"L x 2.0"W x 2.36"H
- Weight (without adaptor or batteries): 15.52 oz.
|Description||Reticle(s), dot size||Length||Lens diameter||Price||Qty|
ATTENTION: The sale of this product is final. No returns or exchanges allowed.
ATTENTION: The online sale of this item is prohibited to Canada.