FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $84.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Garmin HuntView Plus NH & VT Maps microSD / SD Card - 2020/2021
Featuring exclusive BirdsEye™ Satellite Imagery and 1:24K scale TOPO mapping, this preloaded microSD™ card offers a seamless hunting map solution for Garmin® handheld GPS devices.
Map data is collected from multiple sources, providing full state-by-state coverage with routable road and trail data, landowner names and boundaries for public / private land types and boundaries (BLM, National wildlife refuges, National parks, WPA, WMA), food / fuel locations and more.
Included BaseCamp™ software lets you interface your computer with your handheld device to plan your hunt, transfer waypoints, and even keep a track log so you can return to the best hunting spots or share the adventure online.
- Easy-to-use mapping solution for hunters and outdoorsmen - plug-in microSD card or download mapping to blank microSD card from home
- Landowner names and boundaries for public / private land types and boundaries, using data from multiple sources for superior coverage and detail
- Digital topography equivalent to 1:24,000 scale U.S. Geological Survey maps
- Shows thousands of routable roads and trails with turn-by-turn navigation
- Searchable points of interest: parks, summits, geographic place names, camping areas, businesses and more
- Provides Bureau of Land Management township, range and section information, plus USGS quad location
- Hunting management units - containing boundaries and multiple species (where applicable)
- Compatible with BaseCamp software for managing data on your GPS and computer, trip planning, playing back routes and tracks, geotagging photos and more
From the time its first GPS handhelds supported the Coalition forces in the Gulf War to its current reputation as a leading name in GPS innovation, Garmin has helped to take GPS to new heights by striving to go beyond the ordinary and offer exceptional performance not found in basic GPS receivers.
Today, Garmin has a diverse product line, distributors in virtually every part of the world, and has sold millions of GPS receivers. The company recognizes that its long-term success is based on its commitment to support its customers after the sale and is constantly aiming to win over our new customers with its guiding principles of innovation, convenience, performance, value and service.
Garmin — we'll take you there