FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $84.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Smiths Pocket Pal Knife Sharpener
Carbides provide quick edge setting, and the specially shaped ceramic stones are designed to give you a razor sharp edge on either standard or serrated edges.
Carbide blade - Set the edge. The carbide blades provide quick edge setting capability for dull or damaged knives. These blades are designed for use on straight edges only, and are reversible and replaceable.
Ceramic stone - Finish the edge. Ceramic stones provide a smooth, polished edge for already sharp knives and can be used on serrated or standard blades and are reversible and replaceable.
- Carbide and ceramic stones are reversible and replaceable for extended sharpening
- Preset sharpening angles provide guaranteed results
- Fold out, tapered round, diamond coated rod is designed for sharpening serrated as well as standard edges
- Compact, lightweight, durable
- Tapered round rod / medium diamond - 400 grit
- Pull thru / coarse ceramic - 600 grit
- Lanyard hole for carrying
- Blade angles: 90º slot; 23º rod
- Suggested use: Straight, serrated, and gut hook blades