FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $84.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Smiths 3-in-1 Knife Sharpening System
The fine 750-grit interrupted surface diamond stone provides a quick razor sharp edge on any knife or tool. A pair of specially shaped teardrop ceramic rods provide multi-use sharpening capabilities, everything from standard to serrated edges along with hooks and tools. The protective storage lid also serves as a hand guard, and the ceramic rods fit securely into a compartment in the bottom of the base for safe and easy storage.
- Pre-set carbide blades ensure correct sharpening angle
- Fine interrupted surface diamond stone provides razor sharp edge finishing
- Specially shaped ceramic rods provide multi-use sharpening capabilities
- Hand guard for protection
- Special compartment for rod storage
- Sharpening groove for hooks and small Ttools
- Non-slip rubber feet for safety
- Abrasives: Diamond - fine (750); ceramic - extra-fine (1500); carbides - coarse
- Stone dimensions: 4" x 1" x 0.25"
- Suggested use: Serrated and straight edge knives, fish hooks, tools