FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $84.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Bowhunting Whitetails The Eberhart Way by Chris Eberhart & John Eberhart
A season-by-season approach, beginning with preseason scouting and location prep, and ending with late winter hunts, plus many more subjects!
- Hunting pressured areas like Michigan, Pennsylvania, New England, New York, Ohio, and Wisconsin
- The latest advances in hunting technology, from scent-control products to tree saddles
- Hunting in suburbs and exurbs, once-rural areas now more populated
- How quality deer management affects surrounding properties
- Finding aerial photos and maps on the Internet to aid scouting
- 272 Pages
- Dimensions: 6" x 9"
- 5 Illustrations
- 100 Color photos
Strong in Fly Fishing, Nature Guides, Military History and Military Reference, they publish deep in their niche areas, releasing 100 new titles a year and maintaining a solid backlist of 1,500 titles.
Stackpole is expanding into the fast-growing world of ebooks while continuing to produce authoritative, high-quality hardcovers and trade paperbacks.