NO CODE REQUIRED!
10% Off Qualifying Orders of $80 or more!* | 15% Off Qualifying Orders of $160 or more!* | 20% Off Qualifying Orders of $240 or more!* | 25% Off Qualifying Orders of $320 or more!*
*Offer valid on qualifying online orders placed 12:00AM (EST) 10/21/18 thru 11:59PM (EST) 10/25/18. Offer valid on in-stock merchandise only. Tax & shipping not included in qualifying amount. Offer not to be combined with any other promotion or previous offer. Offer not valid on previous purchases, special orders, at the retail store or on gift card purchases. Offer has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Offer not valid on the purchase Augers, Big Game Reels, Bows, Canoes, Electronics, Kayaks, Lasers, Motors, New/Used Firearms (including Black Powder and Air), Optics, Safes, Sights, Ski Equipment or SUPs. Offer not valid on products from 13 Fishing®, Asolo®, Atlas®, Avet®, Burton®, Canada Goose®, Carhartt®, Chaco®, Coolibar®, Daiwa®, Dansko®, Dale of Norway®, G. Loomis®, Garmin®, GoPro®, K2®, Life is Good®, Marker®, Merrell®, Mountain Hardwear®, Oakley®, Patagonia®, Penn®, Redington®, RIO®, Sage®, Shimano®, Smith Optics®, St. Croix®, The North Face®, TOMS Shoes®, Tubbs®, UGG®, Van Staal® or Werner®. KTP reserves the right to limit quantities. Offer subject to change without notice.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $19.38 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 10/21/18 through 11:59PM (EST) 10/25/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm or gift card purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Summit Explorer SD Open Front Treestand
- Built to last, the Explorer SD Open-Front Climbing Tree Stand is covered by Summits® 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Deadmetal Sound-Deadening technology - Critical parts of your tree stands platform are filled in with a custom-engineered expanding foam to reduce unintentional noises caused by movement on the platform
- Quickdraw® Cable Retention System - The simplest, fastest and quietest cable attachment system ever invented, no fumbling with pins, knobs, nuts or bolts necessary. Size the cable to your trees diameter, insert the cable into the retention bracket, and the QuickDraw® trigger locks securely in place. Pull the trigger to remove the stand from the tree
- Summitlokt® Structural Enhancement - High-quality extruded aluminum and precision welds provide maximum rigidity and strength. Each joint is locked into place before welding and designed so that stress on the welds is minimized, for a stand thats strong, safe, secure and silent
- Folding Climbing Stirrups - Designed for the Explorer series, Folding Stirrups work on the same principle as Rapidclimb stirrups with the added benefit of folding down. The folding action allows the stand to fold completely flat for transportation or maximizing platform space when on a tree
- Open-front aluminum climbing stand
- Suspended foam-padded seat
- Weighs 21 lbs. and holds up to 300 lbs.
- 20" W x 28.75" D platform size, 18 W x 12D seat size
- Includes full-body Fall Arrest Harness System and all necessary hardware
Summit tree stands are carefully engineered to be silent, secure, concealed, and comfortable. From versatile climbing tree stands to adaptable tripod deer stands, all of their stands are built to last. That's why you'll get a five-year manufacturer's warranty with any Summit treestand you purchase. All Summit stands are designed and engineered to meet or exceed standards set by the TMA - Treestands Manufacturers Association.
Best of all, the folks at Summit are hunters, too, so you're getting a product they use, their friends use, and their families use too!
Shipping Notes: Due to the size, weight and/or commodity of this item, it may require special shipping and handling. Please call 888-439-9036 for more detail.
Summit Explorer SD Open Front Treestand