FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $84.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Break-Free CLP 4 oz. Lubricant Liquid w/ Extender Tube
After years of rigorous testing, CLP actually exceeded the military's requirements and was approved as a product to meet MIL-L-63460, a new specification. Break-Free CLP is now recognized around the world as the standard by which maximum metal performance and protection is ensured.
- CLP - Cleaner Lubricant Preservative
- Squeeze bottle / extender tube
- Penetrates and spreads along metal surfaces into every pit and crevice to undercut contamination and lift residue away where it can be removed
- Long-lasting lubricating film dramatically reduces adhesion of sand, grit or other abrasives which cause wear and failure
- Corrosion inhibitors prevent the formation of rust while Break-Free's unique boundary film protects metal surfaces from moisture and other contaminants
- Specially formulated synthetic oils won't lose viscosity, dry out or stiffen up in extreme environments - such as cold, heat, dust, dirt, humidity and even salt air - keeping equipment in ready condition for months at a time
- Size: 4 fl. oz.
Break-Free - Cleans, Lubricates & Protects.
|Description||Delivery system||Lubricating properties||Preservative, anti-corrosion prop||Price|
Shipping Notes: Due to the size, weight and/or commodity of this item, it may require special shipping and handling. Please call 888-439-9036 for more detail.
ATTENTION: The online sale of this item is prohibited to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada.