FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $84.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Bianchi 7320 AccuMold Triple Threat II Double Magazine Pouch
- Horizontal or vertical carry
- AccuMold trilaminate construction with ballistic weave exterior and Coptex lining
- Unique Coptex inner lining is 100% polyknit and provides a smooth draw
- Adjustable tension screw
- Fits 2.25" (58 mm.) belts width
- Color: Black
- Beretta 92F, 96F, 92/96F Centurion, 8000/8040 Cougar, 9000S Type F, 92FS/96 Vertec
- Browning Hi-Power
- Glock 17, 19, 22, 23
- H&K P7-M13, P2000-V2, P2000SK
- Ruger P89, P91, P94, P95
- S&W 411, Sigma SW40F, SW99, M&P .40
- Sig Sauer P226, P228, P229, SP2009, SP2340
- Springfield XD-9, XD-40
- Beretta 8045
- Glock 20, 21
- H&K USP .40/.45
- Para Ordinance P12, P13, P14, P16
The company was started by John Bianchi in 1958, when he was then a full time police officer in Southern California. Over the years, the company grew to worldwide prominence through its innovative holster designs and John's ingenious, and sometimes unconventional, marketing strategies.
Although Bianchi retired several years ago from the company he founded, his mark is left on a wide range of increasingly diversified and unique Bianchi holsters and accessories, available worldwide. Now as then, the Bianchi vision and commitment to innovative product design, and handcrafting with the utmost care from the finest materials, continues to set new standards in the industry.