FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 01/01/19 through 11:59PM (EST) 07/30/2019. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
The North Face Women's Corvara Trail Running Shoe
The North Face® Women's Corvara is designed for the young, progressive millennial explorer. It offers a no-sew mesh upper for support and breathability, while the contoured, single-density EVA midsole delivers an exceptional cushioning experience and gives inherent stability on the trail.
- Seamless Mesh upper provides support, breathability and comfort
- Rolled-tongue top and heel-collar lining deliver the ultimate in long-lasting comfort
- No-sew synthetic-suede heel overlay provides a natural lockdown fit
- Synthetic forefoot overlays offer added stability and protection
- High Rebound OrthoLite® footbed provides ultimate comfort
- Contoured, single-density EVA midsole offers an exceptional cushioning experience and inherent stability on the trail
- CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- 20 mm/12 mm heel/forefoot EVA underfoot
- 8 mm offset
- Proprietary ETS™ outsole traction system
|Weight||7.8 oz. (221 g) (1/2 pair)|
|Upper||Breathable Seamless Mesh; TPU overlays|
|Outsole||Proprietary ETS™ traction|
|Footbed||OrthoLite®; TPU Cradle™|
Style Number: NFOA3ML9-C82
Providing an extensive line of performance apparel, equipment, and footwear, The North Face offers some of the most technically-advanced products on the market and are a frequent choice of the world's most accomplished climbers, skiers, snowboarders, and explorers.