FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $82.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Merrell Women's Trail Glove 5 Trail Running Shoe
Created by studying the foot in motion, Merrell® Women's Trail Glove 5 trainer is designed to enhance the foot’s natural ability to stabilize the body during rapid changes in movement.
- Mesh and TPU upper
- Traditional lace closure
- Hyperlock™ TPU film heel counter for security
- M Select™ FRESH antimicrobial agents reduces shoe odor
- Breathable Mesh lining
- Integrated insole
- Merrell Barefoot 2 construction for enhanced proprioception and stability during variable movement
- TrailProtect™ rock plate protects feet from underfoot debris
- Vibram® TC5+ Rubber lug outsole
- Fit Tip: The Trail Glove 5 is a barefoot shoe, and has been built with a full forefoot to allow for a more natural foot movement. When compared to the Trail Glove 4, it is running ½ size large. If you're looking for a similar fit to Merrell's previous version, they recommend you order a ½ size smaller than your typical size.
|Weight||6 oz. (170 g) (1/2 pair)|
|Upper||Engineered Mesh, TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane)|
|Outsole||Vibram® TC5+ with adaptive lugs|
|Height||Stack Height (heel/toe): 11.5/11.5mm; insole: 0mm; insole: 3mm; midsole: 4/4mm; sole: 1.5mm web, 3mm lug|
Style Number: J84818 WOMENS
Acting on its desire to encourage and equip people to get outside, Merrell offers a quality product that will suit your footwear needs, from hiking boots to casual sandals to aqua sport sandals.