FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $82.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Merrell Women's Bare Access Flex 2 E-Mesh Trail Running Shoe
Merrell® Women's Bare Access Flex 2 E-Mesh neutral trainer features shock-absorbing cushioning foam for comfort and durability during high intensity activity.
- Engineered Mesh upper
- Traditional lace closure
- Integrated insole
- Merrell Barefoot 2 construction for enhanced proprioception and stability during variable movement
- Hyperlock™ TPU film heel counter for security
- M Select™ FRESH antimicrobial agents reduces shoe odor
- Breathable Mesh lining
- Compression molded EVA midsole for stability and comfort
- FLEXconnect™ dual-directional flex-groove EVA midsole for agility and stability
- M Select™ GRIP outsole tunes each outsole with durable traction that grips when and where you need it
|Weight||6 oz. (170 g) (1/2 pair)|
|Upper||Engineered Mesh, TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane)|
|Midsole||FLEXconnect™ dual-directional flex-grooves in Compression-molded dual-density EVA (Ethyl Vinyl Acetate) foam|
|Outsole||M Select™ GRIP Rubber|
|Height||Stack Height (heel/toe): 14.5/14.5mm; insole: 0mm; insole: 3mm; midsole: 8/8mm; sole: 1.5mm web, 2mm lug|
Style Number: J52440 WOMENS
Acting on its desire to encourage and equip people to get outside, Merrell offers a quality product that will suit your footwear needs, from hiking boots to casual sandals to aqua sport sandals.