FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $85.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
OluKai Men's Kipuka Hulu Leather Slipper
Product Info Item# 100610428
When the surf is up or it's time for a fresh cup from the café, slip out of the house without slipping off OluKai® Men's Kipuka Hulu—a casual, on-the-go slipper sporting Premium Nubuck Leather and soft Shearling lining with a wrapped Rubber toe and heel will even protect you on everyday adventure past the welcome mat.
- Pebbled Nubuck Leather upper
- Genuine Shearling lining
- Elastic gore panels create an ultra-comfy and customized fit
- Patented Drop-In Heel® design offers both a shoe and slide functionality
- Dual-density PU footbed, cushy gel insert, and removable/washable wool-blend footbed cover deliver all-day support
- Non-marking Gum Rubber outsole with a buffed finish offers a modern surface texture and feel
- Cross-hatched and substantive outsole design with toe and heel bumpers
|Outsole||Non-slip, non-marking Gum Rubber traction|
|Upper||Pebble Nubuck Leather; Elastic Gore|
|Footbed||Dual-density Polyurethane, Leather-covered, removable, washable Wool-blend cover|
Style Number: 10450-3333 MENS, 10450-2626 MENS
Through the Fit by Nature, Crafted by Hand design principle, Olukai builds every pair of footwear with signature anatomically contoured footbeds to deliver the perfect balance of instant comfort and lasting support.
Each pair features beautiful, quality materials and handcrafted details inspired by island culture.