FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $85.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Bessey Ridge Wreaths 24" Maine Woods Wreath
SHIPPING BEGINS NOVEMBER 13, 2023
Start a new tradition with this natural beauty. It's handcrafted with Maine balsam fir, pine and white cedar and carefully decorated with real pinecones, lifelike holly berries and an elegant hand-tied tartan plaid bow.
- Approximately 24” in outside diameter
- Hand-tied, wire edged floral bow
- Includes wire loop for hanging
- Delivered directly to your doorstep in time to celebrate the holidays
- Made in Maine
- Product ships from Cutler, ME typically within 24-48 business hours of placing your order
- You may request a preferred ship date for your order upon checkout
- Sender's name will appear on the packing document
- We are unable to ship this item to AK, HI, APO, FPO, US possessions, Canada or other international shipping addresses
- This product contains cedar which cannot be shipped to California or Arizona
- Street address required (Balsam products ship UPS)
- Separate orders must be placed if shipping to multiple addresses
- Express shipping or in-store pickup is not available for this item
- This item is available online only
- Orders must be placed by 11:59PM (EST) 12/13/2023
Based in Cutler, Maine and handcrafted in the traditional method with help from friends and neighbors, the family owned and operated Bessey Ridge Wreath company strives to create the finest Maine balsam fir Christmas wreaths and takes great pride in their lush, fragrant, handcrafted wreaths.
All of the balsam fir, pine and cedar used in Bessey Ridge Wreaths is sustainably harvested in the evergreen forests of Downeast Maine. The greens or “tips” are pruned from the trees in a manner that enhances future growth. The harvest starts in early November as soon as frosty nights arrive and the needles are “set” on the branches.
24" Maine Woods WreathMore Info
Shipping Notes: Due to the size, weight and/or commodity of this item, it may require special shipping and handling. Please call 888-439-9036 for more detail.
ATTENTION: The online sale of this product is prohibited to AK, AZ, CA, HI, Guam, Puerto Rico and Canada.