FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $85.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Castle Rock Kitchen: Wicked Good Recipes From The World Of Stephen King by Theresa Carle-Sanders
Castle Rock Kitchen is an immersive culinary experience from the mouthwatering to the macabre, with gorgeous, moody photographs to transport Stephen King fans to kitchen tables, diners, and picnic blankets across Maine. Recipes ranging from drinks to dessert (and every course in-between) are inspired by meals and gatherings from the more than forty novels and stories set in King’s Castle Rock multiverse—a darker, more gothic version of the Maine most are familiar with.
The eighty professionally developed dishes use plenty of local, down-home ingredients such as fresh seafood, potatoes, wild blueberries, and maple syrup, plus some delicacies from away - here are just a few:
- Breakfast: Pancakes with the Toziers (It), Dog Days French Toast (Cujo)
- Dinner: One-Handed Frittata (Under the Dome), Killer Mac and Cheese (Gramma)
- Supper: Blue Plate Special (11/22/63), Whopper Spareribs (The Tommyknockers)
- Fish and Seafood: Crab Canapés (Pet Sematary), Moose-Lickit Fish & Chips (The Colorado Kid)
- Vegetarian: Wild Mushroom Hand Pies (Bag of Bones), Holy Frijole Enchiladas (Elevation)
- Baking and Sweets: Hermits for the Road (The Long Walk), Blueberry Cheesecake Pie (The Body)
- Drinks and Cocktails: Homemade Root Beer (Carrie), Deadly Moonquake (Drunken Fireworks)
With a foreword written by Stephen King and story excerpts that connect the recipes to the books that inspired them, Castle Rock Kitchen delivers frightfully good food and drink.
- 80 classic and modern recipes inspired by Stephen King’s Maine
- Features dishes from books set in Castle Rock, Derry, and other fictional towns
- Foreward by legendary author Stephen King
- 256 pages
- Dimensions: 10"H x 8"W