FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $84.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
The Sibley Field Guide to Birds of Eastern North America, 2nd Edition by David Allen Sibley
Compact and comprehensive, this guide features 650 bird species, plus regional populations, found east of the Rocky Mountains.
Entries include stunningly accurate illustrations - more than 4,600 in total - with descriptive captions pointing out the most important field marks. Each entry has been updated to include the most current information concerning frequency, nesting, behavior, food and feeding, voice description and key identification features. Here too are more than 600 updated maps drawn from information contributed by 110 regional experts across the continent, and showing winter, summer, year-round, migration, and rare ranges.
- Completely revised and updated, 2nd edition
- Updated habitat, description, behavior and conservation text for each species account and all family pages
- New and revised illustrations of species and regional forms
- New design featuring species accounts in columns, allowing for better comparison and more illustrations and text
- Current taxonomic order and up-to-date common names
- All maps revised to reflect the most current range information
- More species and rarities included
- 464 pages
- Dimensions: 7.5"H x 4.8"W