FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $84.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Lunker City Slug-Go 9-12" Soft Stick Bait Prerigged Lure - 2 Pk.
Big Slug-Gos® on tandem hook rigs have become the hot setup for cow sized striped bass along the northeast coastline in recent years. But pike and musky fishermen know a good thing when they see it, as do big bass specialists fishing for giant largemouths in California, Florida, Mexico, and Texas.
Untold numbers of huge fish have been caught on tandem rigged 9" Slug-Gos over the past few years. But rigging them straight is an art, and way too many Slug-Gos have been ruined trying to get the hooks and braided leader installed properly. Worse yet, many anglers settle for baits that are rigged twisted or bent. Baits that will never perform properly in the water, because of the way they are rigged. That's why the demand for factory made, pre-rigged Slug-Gos got started, and why Lunker City® invested in developing techniques and equipment to build these baits properly. And while they were at it, they built a 12" model too.
- Slug-Go® is precision balanced to produce the erratic, injured prey action that draws instinctive strikes from all predatory fish
- Hooks are strong, black nickel, needle point
- 9" bait comes with a 7/0 nose hook and a 5/0 rear hook
- 12" features a 9/0 up front and a 7/0 out back
- Connection is 50 pound Dacron
- Bait is molded onto the rig, rather than the rig being threaded into the bait
- Baits start straight and stay straight
- Rigging is far more durable than hand rigging
- Tail hook catches fish that don't have perfect aim, or aren't aggressive enough to go for the head of a big bait
- Suggested use: Striped bass, pike, musky, largemouth
- Made in USA
|Description||Color(s)||Size / Weight||Application||Price|
|Albino Shad||Length: 9"||Freshwater||$14.99|
|Eel Skin||Length: 9"||Freshwater||$14.99|
|Albino Shad||Length: 12"||Freshwater||$19.99|