FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $84.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Costa Del Mar Fathom Glass Lens Polarized Sunglasses
These hard-core sunglasses are for hard-core saltwater junkies.
The 580 glass lenses are some of the clearest in the industry and block 100% UV, some blue light to eliminate haze, and yellow light to provide superior colors.
- Glass lenses provide best clarity
- 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarized glass
- Encapsulated mirrors (between layers of glass) are scratch-proof
- Polarized to reduce glare
- Co-injected nylon and Hydrolite® construction
- Frame comfortably grips the skin, even when you sweat
- Embedded nose pads grip strong, even when wet
- Flexible hinges keep their shape perfectly when worn
- Stainless steel hinges resist corrosion
- Wire core temples provide adjustable stability and durability for the perfect fit
- Costa case and cleaning cloth included
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty
- Frame color: Matte Black
- Frame width: 131.1mm
- Bridge width: 17.5mm
- Lens width: 60.5mm
- Lens height: 34.8mm
- Temple arm length: 117.6mm
Blue Mirror lens:
- Encapsulated mirrors deliver superior contrast and color in full sun while eliminating glare
- Best for bright, full-sun situations on open water and offshore
- Gray base
- Light transmission: 10%
- Recommended for boating and fishing in deep water, open reflective water and harsh sunlight
After all these years and all these adventures, Costa's mission has never wavered: to create the clearest sunglasses on the planet for life's great adventures. The patented technology like those found only in Costa lenses and frames are proof that they're succeeding.
|Description||Face size||Tint||Lens material||Price|
06S9058-1061 - FA11BM580More Info
|Adult||Blue Mirror||580 glass||$262.00|