FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $84.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Lew's Mach 1 2nd Gen Spinning Reel
A good all-purpose reel, the Mach 1 features a lightweight yet rugged graphite body, skeletal C40 carbon rotor and smooth 10-bearing system. The stainless steel bail is strong and balanced. The spool is double anodized ported knurled aluminum. The pinion gear is precision-cut solid brass, while the Zero Reverse® anti-reverse is rock solid and reliable. With its 6.2:1 gear ratio, you have a high-speed reel appropriate for a broad range of fishing applications.
The reel has an oversized multi-disc drag system to deliver a smooth and reliable performance, and the fold-down anodized aluminum handle is fitted with a Lew's® Combat Grip® knob.
- Graphite frame
- Graphite sideplate
- C40 carbon skeletal rotor
- High strength solid brass Speed Gears®, precision cut on Hamai CNC machines
- Speed Lube® for exceptional smoothness and performance in all weather conditions
- 10 bearing system with stainless steel double shielded ball bearings
- Zero Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- Double anodized braid ready aluminum spool
- Oversized multi-disc drag system
- Aluminum handle with Combat Grip knob
- Right or left hand retrieve
- Size: 300
- Max. drag: 17 lbs.
- Retrieve: 32"
|Description||Line capacity||Gear ratio||Weight||Price|
|Mono: 145/10 Braid: 250/15||6.2:1||9 oz.||$69.99|