FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $84.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Shakespeare Ugly Stik GX2 6' 0" Medium 2-Piece Spinning Combo
Ugly Stik® GX2™ is the next generation of Ugly Stik that combines the heritage and tradition of the original while maintaining the strength and durability Ugly Stiks are known for.
Ugly Stik GX2 rods offer better balance for lighter feel, improved components, and eye catching cosmetics for a more modern look.
- Two-piece spinning combo
- Medium power
- Ugly Tech™ construction - combination of graphite and fiberglass
- Strong and sensitive rod with better balance for a lightweight feel
- Ugly Tuff™ guides feature new one-piece stainless steel guides to eliminate insert pop outs
- Ugly Stik Clear Tip® design for extra strength and added sensitivity
- Durable and lightweight EVA grip
- Glass-filled nylon reel body
- Double anodized aluminum spool
- 3 ball bearings plus one-way clutch instant anti-reverse bearing for smooth gear feel and quick hook sets
- Oversized bail wire
- Soft touch handle knob
Flash forward: 2007 - Shakespeare® has enjoyed over 100 years of designing, manufacturing and providing quality tackle, reels, rods and other fishing necessities to thousands upon thousands of fishermen.
For top-quality fishing line, rod and reel combos, fly rods, and the famous Ugly Stik® line, Shakespeare has your fishing needs all wrapped up.
|Description||Length(s)||Line weight||Lure weight||Price|
|6' 0"||6-15 lb.||1/8-5/8 oz.||$59.99|