FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $84.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Lunker City Spanky Lure - 8 Pk.
The basic wacky rig is as simple as slipping a hook through the lure, right in the middle. That's why the bulb is located where it is on the Spanky. Just cast it near a dock, a stump, the edge of a weed bed, or some other likely bass holding cover, and let it sink naturally. Give it a gentle twitch or two as it sinks to alternately flex the lure in the middle and let it straighten itself out. With its bulbous ends and exclusive center-flex design, the Spanky maximizes the typical wacky worm U-action. If the lure reaches bottom unmolested by a bass or other predator, let it sit for a few moments before twitching it back to life.
- Use Lunker City's® Insert Weight® or Wacky Weight® to give it a diving action
- BellyWeight can be added to the shank of the hook, or a plain jig head can be substituted for the unweighted hook to provide the opposite action
- Rig the lure standard wacky style, and crimp a split shot to the line, a few inches to a few feet from the hook to take the standard wacky rig action deeper
- Rig it wacky style on a drop shot rig to make the lure flex in place
- Rig it on a conventional worm, either Texposed or Texas style.
- Lunker City's Texposer® hook recommended for conventional rigging
|Description||Color(s)||Size / Weight||Style||Price|
|Green Pumpkin||5"||Soft bait||$5.99|
|Peanutbutter Pumpkinseed||5"||Soft bait||$5.99|