FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $84.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Vexilar FL-18 Genz Pack Ice Fishing System
The Blue Box can also accept the full line of Vexilar® accessories like a Battery Status Indictor, Vexilar Flex Light or even a Dual Beam Ice-Ducer transducer. The Blue Box fits on top of a five gallon bucket for easy access and handling while fishing. Each Genz Pack Combo comes with a 12 volt, 7 amp-hour battery with charger and an Ice-Ducer transducer.
The FL-18® boasts features and performance previously not available on a three-color flasher depth finder / fish finder. The FL-18 offers a patented split screen flasher display. This allows you to zoom-in on the bottom six feet while watching the entire water column at the same time in real time! You will be amazed at the performance for bass fishing, walleye fishing, and pan fish on both open water and ice fishing. The Bottom Lock feature stays locked on the bottom even as the boat is bouncing up and down in big waves! The Auto Zoom mode is fantastic for watching perch or walleye while ice fishing. These fish commonly hold tight on the bottom, and with a target ID of less than 1/2", the FL-18 makes them easy to spot!
A three color LED readout that tells you if the targets you see are weak (green) medium (orange) or strong (red). This three color LED technology has proven to be the most reliable and accurate way of understanding where fish are holding.
- Pre-drilled holes for optional accessories.
- Easy access semi-enclosed battery compartment.
- Built-in transducer holder fits all sizes of Ice-Ducers.
- Specially designed base fits on top of a five gallon bucket.
- Pre-tapped transducer support eye-bolt hole.
- Large cable storage compartment.
- Instructional how-to DVD
- Auto Zoom Mode gives a half screen zoom window of the bottom six feet of depth
- Bottom Lock Mode works the same as Auto Zoom, but locks the bottom so it will not move with changes in depth or boat motion
- Interference Rejection lets you cycle through ten different IR settings to knock out interference
- Low Power Mode reduces the output power by 50%
- Super bright and rock-solid display
- Light emitting diodes, high power driver circuit, and a fast wheel speed provides unmatched brightness and signal clarity
- Five depth ranges - 20', 40', 60', 80', and 200 feet
- Manufacturer's two-year warranty / One-year on battery
With nearly a million Vexilar units in use today, its no wonder serious anglers proudly state they will never go fishing without their Vexilar. Few companies can lay claim to a history characterized by a passion for quality and performance in every product.
Vexilar - A tradition of excellence and innovation for a better fishing experience.