An Update for our Customers:
Effective June 1st, 2020 all of Kittery Trading Post will be open for in-store shopping. This is in accordance with phase II of the governor’s plan to reopen Maine.
We continue to follow all state guidelines to ensure safe shopping within our store.
Kittery Trading Post’s current operating hours are Monday through Sunday, 9am-7pm.
Contactless Curbside Pickup is still available for internet orders (in-store pickup option – ready in 1 hour!). Click HERE for details.
Operational changes include:
- Requiring face coverings to be worn by all employees and customers. If you do not have a face covering, we can provide you with one.
- Providing customers with hand sanitizer in multiple locations.
- Providing employees with hand sanitizer, gloves and masks, upon request.
- Frequently sanitizing high-touch areas in our facilities including shopping carts & restrooms.
- Increasing the hours of our facilities staff to allow for an improved cleaning regiment.
- Closing the South Entrance temporarily.
- Providing additional areas to employees for breaks.
- Increasing signage at employee and customer areas regarding the importance of proper handwashing and other CDC recommended steps to protect against contracting COVID-19.
- Implementing sneeze guards at cashier stations.
Implemented crowd control procedures:
- Following state guidelines in regard to the number of customers in our store
- Six-foot markers have been placed at checkout/cashier stations.
- Signage reminding customers to remain six feet apart have been placed throughout the store.
We thank you for your cooperation and look forward to serving you all!