FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $85.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Patagonia Women's Re-Tool Half-Snap Pullover
Soft, warm and versatile, Patagonia® Women's Re-Tool Half-Snap Pullover is made of 100% Recycled Polyester high-pile fleece. Patagonia® gave it a new slouchy fit so comfortable, you won’t want to take it off.
- Warm and cozy 100% Recycled Polyester High-Pile Fleece
- Half snap center placket can be done all the way up to keep out the cold, or worn open to allow airflow
- Elastic binding at sleeve cuffs and bottom hem keep your body heat in and the cold out
- Hip-length for casual comfort
- Relaxed Slouchy Fit makes it easy to layer and goes with everything
- Certified as bluesign® approved fabric
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the people who made this product earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Nicaragua
|Fabric||7.8 oz. 100% Recycled Polyester Fleece|
|Weight||13.9 oz. (394 g)|
Style Number: 26465