FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $85.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Farm to Feet Women's Max Patch Targeted Light Cushion 3/4 Crew Sock
Product Info Item# 100609367
Max Patch, located just west of Asheville, NC, is one of the most popular spots on the Appalachian Trail for its 360 degree views. Part of the Farm to Feet® Appalachian Trail collection, the Women's Max Patch 3/4 Crew Sock features an infinite loop of mountain tops around its ankle, much like the view from the mountain’s grassy summit. The foot of the sock has targeted cushioning and reinforcement zones for superior comfort and durability, but in a lower height and great ankle-high views.
- Soft, itch-free, odor-resistant U.S. Merino wool and nylon blend
- U.S. Friction-Free Nylon: keeps feet cool, dry, and protected while preventing friction hotspots
- Hidden Nylon Plaiting: creates a smooth exterior and a low-profile fit and increases ability to incorporate intricate patterns and weave for increase performance and style
- Flat-Knit Construction: thin cross-section helps with ventilation and reduces bulk
- Seamless Toe Closure: flat connection in toe box, reduces bulk, eliminates blister-generating friction
- Comfort Compression using Lycra® Fiber: creates a firm fit, providing all day support to help fight fatigue and maximize comfort using the leading performance elastic fiber
- Durability reinforced construction and low-stress seam placement reduce wear and tear, increasing the life of the sock
- Targeted Light Cushion in weight along the base of the foot only
- 3/4 Crew height: slightly shortened crew that fits just below the calf but above a hiking boot
- Recommended Care: to ensure long-lasting comfort and fit: Farm To Feet® socks should be machine washed cold and laid flat to dry
- Small fits Women's Shoe size 4 - 6.5
- Medium fits Women's Shoe size 7 - 9.5
- Large fits Women's Shoe size 10 - 12.5
|Fabric||49% US Nylon, 47% US Merino Wool, 4% US LYCRA® Spandex|
Style Number: 9797
The Farm to Feet supply chain is completely within the U.S. This allows them to ensure the highest quality of materials are used in their socks, while also having as little impact on the environment as possible. Their wool yarn is sourced from American Sheep Industry ranches located throughout the western United States. Once sheared, the wool is transported to the east coast and is processed into yarn within 300 miles of our sustainability-focused manufacturing facility in Mt. Airy, NC. It doesnt get much better than that to go from the Farm to Feet!
Additionally, Farm To Feet goes a step beyond its completely American wool supply chain to also source all its nylon, elastic, packaging and point-of-sale displays domestically thus making Farm To Feet 100% American.