FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $86.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Peepers Women's Wren Blue Light Reading Glasses
Ultra-feminine, always on-trend. This beautiful colored Peepers® frame promises to inspire your style everyday. With a delicate silhouette and a subtle ombre design, Wren features a cat-eye shape that flatters your features and completes any outfit with effortless day-to-night versatility and charm.
- Blue Light Focus™ Lenses utilize proprietary baked-in technology that filters over 40% of high-energy visible blue light
- 7 Layer Anti-Reflective Coating enhances contrast and visual acuity by reducing³ reflections (glare) on the surface of the lens
- Unique Lens Clearness all the comfort, all the style, with barely-there tints
- Dual Anti-Scratch Coating for long-lasting protection
- UV400 Protection blocks 99.9% of UVA/UVB rays
- Acrylic Aspheric Material Lens that’s ultra-thin and lightweight
- Spring Hinges for a durable, comfortable fit
- Polycarbonate frame that’s super-strong and ultra-lightweight, built to keep up with any lifestyle
- Complimentary Case: what’s an amazing pair of eyewear without protection and style?
- Demonstrated Effectiveness rest easy knowing Peepers® products go through rigorous production testing to ensure optimal efficacy
- Shape: Cat Eye
- Width: Average
- Optical Fit: 55-16-145
- Designed in California for trend-forward style
- Peepers® named to Oprah's Favorite Things List for 4 consecutive years
Style Number: 2937, 3094