FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $82.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Thorlo Men's TRHXM Trail Hiking Crew Sock
Thorlo® Men's TRHXM Trail Hiking Crew Socks are designed for feet that hurt. Enjoying trail hikes in any weather, on flat to varied terrain result in low to moderate stress on the feet. These socks are specifically engineered to provide protection and comfort for men prone to blisters, foot pain, or discomfort.
- Constructed with THOR•LON® fibers for superior softness, resilience, durability and moisture-wicking for drier, better feeling feet
- Unique padding specifically engineered for trail hiking, clinically shown to reduce blisters, pain, pressures and moisture
- Cushioned instep and arch for a better fit, more support and less pressure on feet for a more comfortable hike
- Ventilation panel for extra moisture control and breathability
- Low profile toe seam won’t rub or irritate the feet
- Length: Crew
- Cushion: Moderate
- Made with Pride in the USA
- Medium fits Shoe Size 5.5-8.5
- Large fits Shoe Size 9-12.5
- XL fits Shoe Size 13-15
|Fabric||56% Exclusive THOR•LON® Acrylic, 25% Polyester, 14% Nylon, 5% Elastic|
Style Number: TRHXM