FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $83.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Patagonia Men's Better Sweater Fleece Shirt Jacket
Patagonia® Men's Better Sweater® Fleece Shirt Jacket is a warm, low-bulk shirt jacket made with soft, sweater-knit recycled polyester fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 100% Recycled Polyester Sweater-Knit Fleece with a sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns
- Dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Full-length button-front placket
- Two chest pockets with flaps and button closures
- Two side-entry handwarmer pockets on the lower torso carry the day’s essentials and keep your hands protected in cool conditions
- Adjustable cuffs with two-snap closures
- Certified bluesign® approved fabric
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Thailand
|Fabric||100% Recycled Polyester Sweater-Knit Fleece with a sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns|
|Weight||24.2 oz. (686 g)|
Style Number: 25840
In the process of churning out high-quality performance gear, Patagonia has, over the years, taken steps to ensure their company is environmentally responsible. Their catalogs are constructed of recycled paper, their employees dedicate their time and services to environmentally-conscious programs, and the company donates 1% of its yearly sales (or 10% of its profits, whichever is greater) to small groups working to save or restore habitat. Since 1996 all cotton used in their clothing is organic - free from toxic pesticides - and they recently launched their "Common Threads Garment Recycling Program," through which customers can return some of their worn-out products to them for recycling.
Patagonia - a company whose mission is to: Build the best product, do no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.