FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $83.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Patagonia Men's Better Sweater Fleece Henley Pullover
Patagonia® Men's Better Sweater® Fleece Henley Pullover is a warm, low-bulk henley pullover made with soft, rib-knit Recycled Polyester Fleece. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- 100% Recycled Polyester Sweater-Knit Fleece with sweater-rib-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns
- Dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Classic long-sleeved henley sweater
- Three-button placket design lets you vent your heat or button up depending upon conditions
- Straight hem goes with most every situation, from casual hangout to the jobsite
- Hip length provides additional coverage and pairs nicely with a hipbelt or harness
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Certified as bluesign® approved fabric
- Made in Thailand
|Fabric||100% Recycled Polyester Sweater-Knit Fleece with sweater-rib-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns|
Style Number: 25305
In the process of churning out high-quality performance gear, Patagonia has, over the years, taken steps to ensure their company is environmentally responsible. Their catalogs are constructed of recycled paper, their employees dedicate their time and services to environmentally-conscious programs, and the company donates 1% of its yearly sales (or 10% of its profits, whichever is greater) to small groups working to save or restore habitat. Since 1996 all cotton used in their clothing is organic - free from toxic pesticides - and they recently launched their "Common Threads Garment Recycling Program," through which customers can return some of their worn-out products to them for recycling.
Patagonia - a company whose mission is to: Build the best product, do no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.