FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Patagonia Men's Better Sweater Fleece Vest - Discontinued Colors
Patagonia® Men's Better Sweater® Vest adds a bulk-free layer of warmth and comfort that is highly insulative and durable with a plush fleece interior that feels broken in and a resilient sweater-knit face that resembles wool. Made of quick-drying bluesign® approved 100% Polyester, it's dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods.
- bluesign® approved, Polyester Fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered overdye yarns
- Full-zip front
- Zip-through stand-up collar
- Offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort and long-lasting durability
- Zippered left-chest pocket; two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at armholes and bottom hem provides added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe
- Hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing product: Patagonia pays a premium for Fair Trade Certified™ clothing that workers can use to improve their communities and elevate their standard of living
- Made in Sri Lanka
|Fabric||10 oz. 100% Polyester Knitted Fleece|
Style Number: 25881
In the process of churning out high-quality performance gear, Patagonia has, over the years, taken steps to ensure their company is environmentally responsible. Their catalogs are constructed of recycled paper, their employees dedicate their time and services to environmentally-conscious programs, and the company donates 1% of its yearly sales (or 10% of its profits, whichever is greater) to small groups working to save or restore habitat. Since 1996 all cotton used in their clothing is organic - free from toxic pesticides - and they recently launched their "Common Threads Garment Recycling Program," through which customers can return some of their worn-out products to them for recycling.
Patagonia - a company whose mission is to: Build the best product, do no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to the environmental crisis.