FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $85.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
The North Face Men's Circaloft Snap Front Jacket
Stay protected from the elements in The North Face® Men's eco-conscious Circaloft Snap Front Jacket.
- Recycled Polyester shell with with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Recycled Polyester lining
- Recycled Polyester Synthetic-sheet insulation
- Vertical 2x4 quilting pattern holds sheet insulation in place to reduce both cold spots and insulation-cluster migration
- Circular Design: thoughtfully designed to be disassembled and recycled by The North Face® at the end of its life into raw materials for a second generation of products (applies to solid colorways only)
- Center front snap closure
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- External stow bag lets you compress the jacket for an easier carry
- Embroidered logo on left chest
- Standard Fit
|Fabric||30D x 30D 50 g/m² 100% Recycled Polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish|
|Insulation||60 g/m² 80% Recycled Polyester, 20% Polyester sheet insulation|
|Lining||30D 50 g/m² 100% Recycled Polyester with non-PFC DWR finish|
|Trim||Collar, cuffs and hem: 50D 105 g/m² 100% Recycled Polyester knit|
Style Number: NF0A84HM
Providing an extensive line of performance apparel, equipment, and footwear, The North Face offers some of the most technically-advanced products on the market and are a frequent choice of the world's most accomplished climbers, skiers, snowboarders, and explorers.