FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $85.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Patagonia Men's R1 TechFace Hoody
Warm, stretchy and breathable like Patagonia®'s Regulator® fleece, but with the added benefits of abrasion and weather resistance. This cool-weather crosslayer was designed for extended versatility in shifting mountain conditions.
- Lightweight double-weave fabric, soft and warm next to skin but doesn’t trap heat; face is durable and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture
- Articulated pattern allows for a wide range of movement
- Adjustable, under-the-helmet hood with laminated visor provides coverage and visibility
- Two secure, high handwarmer pockets with ventilating mesh backer and internal, zippered left-chest pocket
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs with stretch knit provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with dual-point cord locks at front hem
- Slim Fit
- Certified as bluesign® approved fabric
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Vietnam
|Fabric||5.2 oz. 92% Polyester (69% Recycled), 8% Spandex breathable stretch double weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Weight||13.8 oz. (391 g)|
Style Number: 83576