FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $85.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
The North Face Girl's Antora Rain Jacket
Product Info Item# 100619600
The North Face© Girl's Antora Rain Jacket will keep her dry and warm during those spring showers.
- Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed, 100% recycled polyester DryVent™ 2L fabric with non-PFC DWR helps keep them dry
- Attached, three-piece hood with an elasticated rain-guard tunnel for a snug fit
- VISLON® center front zip with a hook-and-loop flap closure and chin zip guard
- Partial elastic waist for added femininity
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Encased-elastic cuffs
- Curved hem
- ID label
- Reflective bar on side of sleeves for enhanced visibility
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
|Fabric||body: 75D 117 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled polyester with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish|
|Lining||body lining: 50 g/m² 100% recycled polyester, hood and sleeve lining: 75D 66 g/m² 100% recycled polyester|
Style Number: A7WQ1, A82TB
Providing an extensive line of performance apparel, equipment, and footwear, The North Face offers some of the most technically-advanced products on the market and are a frequent choice of the world's most accomplished climbers, skiers, snowboarders, and explorers.