FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $81.00 - Offer valid 12:00AM (EST) 01/01/19 through 11:59PM (EST) 01/31/2019. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Under Armour Men's Ridge Reaper Extreme Modular Jacket
Keep warm on those morning hunts with the Under Armour® Ridge Reaper Extreme Modular Jacket. It's made with UA Storm Technology that repels water without sacrificing breathability.
- Fitted: Next-to-skin without the squeeze.
- Exclusive Ridge Reaper® camo is designed with coincidental disruption technology
- UA Storm technology repels water without sacrificing breathability
- PrimaLoft® insulation is lightweight, water-resistant & breathable, with the ability to be compressed without losing warmth
- Strategic 80g body/60g sleeve insulation keeps you warm where you need it, but removes excess bulk
- Stretch-woven nylon shell with ribbed fleece side & underarm panels for greater mobility
- Secure hand pockets & interior pocket
- Zip-off sleeves & snap-off hood
- Fit to kit
|Insulation||primaloft 80g body, 60g sleeves|
Style Number: 1297426
Under Armour's mission is to provide men, women, and youth with technically-advanced products engineered with a superior fabric construction, moisture management, and proven innovation. The company's products are sold worldwide and worn by professional football, baseball, and soccer players, as well as many collegiate and Olympic athletes.
The technology behind Under Armour's eclectic product assortment is complex, but reaping the benefits is simple: when it's hot, wear HeatGear®, when it's cold, wear ColdGear®, and when the climate is somewhere between those extremes, there's AllSeasonGear®.