FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $85.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
LEKI Makalu Lite DSS Antishock Trekking Pole - 1 Pair
Product Info Item# 100612103
The Makalu Lite AS (Antishock) will make your mountain adventures more enjoyable than ever. The Antishock model is equipped with the DSS damping system, which ensures a reduction in impact to relieve stress on the muscles, joints and ligaments.
The Makalu Lite AS is equipped with Aergon Air, which has been redesigned for comfort and control. The special hollow core technology combines lightweight construction with large, supportive surfaces that meet all the ergonomic requirements of your hand. Maximum grip and control when going downhill is provided by the Aergon Air´s rubberized grip back. The inclined angle supports your wrist for optimal guidance and placement of the pole and contributes to the safety on the mountain.
- Aluminum HTS (Heat Treated Shaft) 6.5 shaft
- Aergon Air grip combined lightness with stability
- Adjustable, ultra-light, highly breathable Lock Security Strap Skin 4.0 with safety release
- Glove-friendly and easy-to-use Speed Lock+ length adjustment
- Trekking 2.0 basket prevents sinking into soft surfaces and protects the lower shaft
- DSS (Dynamic Suspension System) AS system built into tip for reduction of peak impacts by approx. 40%
- Universal carbide flextip provides precise pole use and perfect grip on nearly all terrain
- Color: Black / Petrol / Dark Anthracite
- Shaft diameter: 16-14-12mm
- Packed length: 26.4" (67cm)
- Weight per pole: 9.1 oz.
Among the first to use nylon webbing for straps and plastic molded grips and baskets in place of metal and leather, the company has become well-known throughout the ski world for poles of incomparable strength, reliability, and durability.
With a complete line of alpine, Nordic, back country, mountaineering, Nordic walking, and trekking poles, LEKI is certain to have the perfect pole for your next outdoor adventure.
|Description||Grip material||Maximum length||Minimum length||Price|
|Aergon Air||53.1" (135cm)||39.4" (100cm)||$159.95|