FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $19.38 - Offer valid through 11:59PM (EST) 09/30/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm or gift card purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Big Agnes Rabbit Ears 6 Tent
- Free standing, easy to set-up, family tent
- Sleeps six
- Roomy interior space
- One large door featuring window with two closure options; mesh only for ventilation or zip up polyester layer for complete closure
- One-handed smooth door opening
- Quick Stash on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door quick and easy
- One window opposite door for cross ventilation
- Color coded webbing and buckles for easy set up
- Two fly vents
- Velcro® tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability
- Ready to pitch with pre-cut guy lines and tensioners attached to fly
- Reflective guylines and reflective webbing
- Polyester rainfly and floor with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Polyester and polyester mesh tent body
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape - no PVC or VOCs
- Lightweight aluminum pole system with press fit connectors
- Plastic clips and sleeves attach tent body to pole frame
- Six interior mesh pockets
- 10 lightweight aluminum hook stakes
- Gear loft loops included
- Fits square gear loft, sold separately; footprint sold separately
- Head height: 78"
- Floor dimensions: 120" x 102"
- Packed dimensions: 7.8" x 24"
- Packed weight: 13 lbs. 5 oz.
The answer you receive depends on who you talk with - and the mood they're in. It might be a rocky peak in the Mt. Zirkel Wilderness Area outside Steamboat Springs. It could be a laid back mountain town mama. Or possibly it's dependable backcountry gear. But the folks at Big Agnes tend to think it represents a little bit of each - and everything in between.
Big Agnes employees spend a lot of time in the local backcountry, so they feel downright connected to it. They name their products after local history, places, peaks, and rivers. It brings back memories of trips both successful and epic and hopefully inspires you to come explore.
Big Agnes - The Mother of Comfort.