FREE $25 GIFT CARD WITH QUALIFYING PURCHASE OF $125 OR MORE:
Gift card will be mailed separately to billing address; please allow 7 to 10 business days for delivery. One card per qualifying order. Offer valid for qualifying orders placed online between 12:00AM (EST) 11/28/2018 thru 11:59PM (EST) 12/31/2018. Offer valid only on in-stock KTP.COM merchandise orders totaling $125 or more. Tax and shipping not included in qualifying amount. Offer not to be combined with any other promotion or previous offer. Offer not valid on New & Used Firearm Purchases (Including BP & Air) or retail store purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases. Offer not valid on gift card purchases or other non-merchandise purchases. Offer has no cash value, and is not redeemable for cash. Offer not valid on current order, previous purchases or special orders. Gift card has no expiration date and may be presented for goods and services at our Maine retail store or used online at www.ktp.com.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $19.38 - Offer valid 5:00AM (EST) 11/20/18 through 11:59PM (EST) 12/31/2018. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com and ktp.com. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Big Agnes Fly Creek HV UL2 Tent
The Big Agnes® award-winning Fly Creek tents have been redesigned with steep wall architecture and a vertical door to maximize floor and head space. These features create more livable space so you can be more comfortable in the backcountry.
It provides all the weatherproof and technical features of a three-season tent, with ultralight materials to keep the Fly Creek your go-to, easy to set up shelter when you need to pack ultralight.
- Three season two-person tent
- DAC® angle SF hub allows for high volume pole architecture resulting in steeper walls
- High volume architecture increases usable interior space without increasing weight
- Ready to pitch; with pre-cut guy lines and tensioners attached to fly
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Dry entry vestibule keeps the interior of your tent dry as you enter and exit
- Vertical door construction adds more usable volume to the vestibule
- Single door and vestibule featuring storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- Velcro® tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability
- Three interior mesh pockets
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape
- Silicone-treated nylon ripstop fly and floor with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Fits Big Agnes® Triangle gear loft; sold separately
- Gear loft loops and 11 superlight aluminum J stakes included
- Color: Olive Green
- Head height: 40"
- Vestibule area: 8 sq. ft.
- Packed dimensions: 4" x 19"
- Fast fly weight: 1 lb. 7 oz.
- Trail weight: 1 lbs. 15 oz.
The answer you receive depends on who you talk with - and the mood they're in. It might be a rocky peak in the Mt. Zirkel Wilderness Area outside Steamboat Springs. It could be a laid back mountain town mama. Or possibly it's dependable backcountry gear. But the folks at Big Agnes tend to think it represents a little bit of each - and everything in between.
Big Agnes employees spend a lot of time in the local backcountry, so they feel downright connected to it. They name their products after local history, places, peaks, and rivers. It brings back memories of trips both successful and epic and hopefully inspires you to come explore.
Big Agnes - The Mother of Comfort.
|Description||Average packaged weight||Floor area||Pole material||Price|
Big Agnes Fly Creek HV UL2 Tent
|2 lbs. 5 oz.||28 sq. ft.||DAC Featherlite NFL||$349.95|