FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $85.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Timex Ironman Chrono Alarm Timer Mid-Size Watch
- Easy to view in dark conditions with Indiglo® night-light with Night-Mode®
- Night-Mode activates night-light with the press of any button
- 100-hour chronograph with lap and split times
- Easy to use 24-hour countdown timer with countdown / stop and countdown / repeat
- 99-lap counter
- Three alarms settable for daily, weekday, weekend, weekly with five minute backup
- Two time zone settings makes travel easy
- 12 / 24 time format
- Velcro® closure
- Lug diameter: 14 mm.
- Battery life: Approx. 3.3 years
- Uses one CR2016 battery, included
Timex is the nation's leading watch manufacturer. They continue push innovations in technology, style, and social responsibility. Packaging, product designs, and manufacturing processes now focus on recyclable materials and renewable energy. The year 2008 saw one of the largest installations of solar panels in the Northeast region of the United States at Timex Corporate offices in Connecticut.
From the locker room to the board room, there is a great Timex style time-piece for you.
Timex - It takes a licking and keeps on ticking.®
|Description||Analog or digital||Features||Date window||Price|
|Digital||Dual time zones, multiple alarm settings||Digital display||$44.99|