FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $85.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
NEMO Men's Tempo 20ºF Relaxed Spoon-Shaped Sleeping Bag - Discontinued Model
Product Info Item# 100610832
Seventy percent of people sleep on their side, yet mummy bags are not designed to accommodate this. The Tempo™ blends roomy comfort with NEMO's® popular Spoon™ shape for a relaxed, crowd-pleasing fit that packs smaller than a rectangular sleeping bag. With a generous cut at the elbows and knees, side sleepers can shift positions comfortably throughout the night.
Insulated with Stratofiber™ synthetic, Tempo offers the best blend of moisture-resistance, comfort, packability and affordability. An integrated pillow pocket allows a jacket, extra clothes or a Fillo™ to be stuffed into the sleeve opening for a handy pillow-on-the-go, while Blanket Fold™ provides extra tucked-in comfort and temperature regulation mid-season.
Left-sided zippers on Men’s and right-sided zippers on Women's (sold separately) allow Tempos to zip together to create a double sleeping bag.
- Relaxed Spoon shape for comfortable side sleeping
- Stratofiber insulation offers great blend of warmth, moisture-resistance and packed volume
- Blanket Fold external draft collar provides tucked-in comfort and temperature regulation
- Integrated pillow pocket allows jacket, extra clothes or Fillo (sold separately) to be stuffed in sleeve opening as on-the-go pillow
- Zipper plow hardware for snagless zip
- Zippered stash pocket keeps phone or other essentials warm and within reach
- Opposite-side zippers on Men's and Women's models allow them to zip together into double sleeping bag
- Compression stuff sack and mesh storage bag included
- Protected by NEMO Lifetime Warranty
- Color: Spring Bud / Mayan Blue
- Shell fabric: 50D polyester ripstop with DWR
- Lining fabric: 50D polyester taffeta with DWR
- Fits up to: 6' 0""
- Overall length: 78"
- Shoulder girth: 64"
- Hip girth: 61"
- Knee girth: 64"
- Fill weight: 2 lbs. 10 oz.
- Compressed volume: 9.2
- Packed dimensions: 14" x 9"
- Suggested use: Camping
The first AirSupported® prototypes were completed in 2003, and NEMO debuted its first generation of AST® and Extreme Conditions poled tents at the Summer Market Outdoor Retailer show in Salt Lake City, Utah in August of 2004. The tents instantly captured the attention of the industry. NEMO was published in the "Best of Show" section of the OR Daily publication. Team NIKE / Balance Bar asked NEMO to co-develop a tent for adventure racing. And officials from the ISPO BrandNew Award committee invited NEMO to submit for the winter of 2005.
In 2005, NEMO received the ISPO BrandNew Award, an award which recognizes the most innovative products in the outdoor industry from around the world. This important honor brought worldwide recognition to NEMO and marked the beginning of a very long series of awards, honors, and media attention.
Over the years, the company has worked to assemble a top-notch team of designers and engineers, create a well-equipped lab for tent development, and build relationships with the best textile and component companies in the industry. NEMO has also pushed green thinking and sustainability to the top of the priority list and created the G.R.N.® (Green Rethinking by NEMO) program.
As NEMO's product line expands beyond tents, it continues to thrive as a young company, committed to making the most innovative and high quality equipment for outdoor adventure and survival and committed to protecting the people and places that make adventure possible.
|Description||Average weight||Fill||Comfort rating||Price|
|3 lbs. 10 oz.||Stratofiber||20ºF / -7ºC||