FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $85.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
NEMO Jazz Synthetic 30ºF Double Sleeping Bag
Product Info Item# 100610651
Wherever you choose to set down camp, Jazz™ is about bringing the experience of your bed at home with you. It has a collection of thoughtful features that go far beyond the ordinary.
A built-in bed sheet gives you versatility on summer nights and is removable for washing. An integrated pad sleeve keeps your pad in place if you reposition in the night. The sleeve is topped with an insulated featherbed-style quilted layer to add a little plushness and warmth. The overall design is symmetrical, with zippers on both sides for easily zipping bags together, and a tapered geometry at the head and foot ends to reduce excess volume and keep the interior toasty. NEMO's® unique Blanket Fold™ is good for snuggling in and regulating body temperature, and a pillow pocket keeps your pillow from misbehaving. Jazz makes a perfect pairing with NEMO's ultra-comfy Roamer™ sleeping pad.
Best of all, when it's time to pack up, keep your deflated sleeping pad in place and roll them up together in Jazz’s oversized duffle for grab-and-go convenience.
- Double width sleeping bag for two people up to 6' 6"
- Overfilled quilt and featherbed-style bottom insulated with 100% Global Recycled Standard (GRS) recycled Stratofiber™ synthetic insulation
- 50D DWR treated shell, soft taffeta liner, and luxurious sheet are 100% GRS recycled polyester fabrics
- Blanket Fold offers temperature regulation and tucked-in comfort
- Double zipper pulls on both sides offer individual foot and upper body venting for precise temperature control for both sleepers
- Zippers on both sides allow bags to be joined together
- Integrated pad sleeve keeps sleeping pad securely in place throughout the night
- Tapered geometry cuts excess interior volume at head and foot, increasing warmth retention while maintaining roominess
- Pairs perfectly with NEMO Roamer sleeping pads
- Oversized duffel storage bag and recycled polyester removable sheet included
- Color: Lagoon / Lumen
- Shoulder girth: 129"
- Hip girth: 129"
- Knee girth: 129"
- Fill weight: 4 lbs. 10 oz.
- Packed dimensions: 33" x 16" x 16"
- Compressed volume: 26.6
- Suggested use: Camping
The first AirSupported® prototypes were completed in 2003, and NEMO debuted its first generation of AST® and Extreme Conditions poled tents at the Summer Market Outdoor Retailer show in Salt Lake City, Utah in August of 2004. The tents instantly captured the attention of the industry. NEMO was published in the "Best of Show" section of the OR Daily publication. Team NIKE / Balance Bar asked NEMO to co-develop a tent for adventure racing. And officials from the ISPO BrandNew Award committee invited NEMO to submit for the winter of 2005.
In 2005, NEMO received the ISPO BrandNew Award, an award which recognizes the most innovative products in the outdoor industry from around the world. This important honor brought worldwide recognition to NEMO and marked the beginning of a very long series of awards, honors, and media attention.
Over the years, the company has worked to assemble a top-notch team of designers and engineers, create a well-equipped lab for tent development, and build relationships with the best textile and component companies in the industry. NEMO has also pushed green thinking and sustainability to the top of the priority list and created the G.R.N.® (Green Rethinking by NEMO) program.
As NEMO's product line expands beyond tents, it continues to thrive as a young company, committed to making the most innovative and high quality equipment for outdoor adventure and survival and committed to protecting the people and places that make adventure possible.
|Description||Average weight||Fill||Comfort rating||Price|
|8 lbs. 15 oz.||Stratofiber||30ºF / -1ºC||$349.95|