FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $85.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Sea to Summit Comfort Plus Self-Inflating Sleeping Mat
The Comfort Plus Self-Inflating Sleeping Mat is pure camping luxury. This is a plush, three inch thick, light and easy to use option for anyone looking for maximum comfort. The Delta Core technology reduces the foam's weight and bulk without compromising comfort. A lightweight but luxurious 30D stretch knit fabric is used on the top surface, and each pad is embossed with a non-slip grip print to keep the mat from slipping. Plus, Sea to Summit® has literally put a twist on their multi-function valve to ensure super-fast deflation, without fighting re-inflation, as you roll it up.
- Self inflating, four season mat
- R-value of 4.1 is warm enough for all but the coldest ground
- 3" thick foam and knitted polyester upper face fabric for amazingly comfortable night’s sleep
- Delta Coring removes over 40% of foam to reduce weight and bulk, without compromising durability
- Woven, lightweight and strong 30D polyester face fabric
- Silicone print prevents sleeping pad from slipping on tent floor
- Flip-over multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine-tuning of air pressure
- PillowLock™ system prevents Sea to Summit Aeros Pillow from slipping (pillow sold separately)
- Stuff sack included
- Color: Crimson Red
- Suggested use: Short backpack trips, camping, winter camping
For this trip, in 1990, Tim swam in India's Bay of Bengal and then set off on foot across the Gangetic plain toward the distant Himalayan foothills and four months later, set foot once again on the highest point on earth. Tim's solo ascent of Mt. Everest was named the "Sea to Summit" expedition.
Back in Australia, he joined forces with friend Roland Tyson to build a business that could make use of their knowledge of the outdoors to create truly ingenious, well-made but affordable outdoor equipment. They named their company Sea to Summit® after Tim's expedition and the business prospered. Today the Sea to Summit brand continues to provide innovative gear and serves a growing band of outdoor enthusiasts all over the world.
974-25 - RegularMore Info
|72"L x 20"W x 3"H||11" x 6.5"||4.1||$169.00|
975-25 - LargeMore Info
|78"L x 25"W x 3"H||13.5" x 7"||4.1||$189.00|
980-25 - Double WideMore Info
|72"L x 50"W x 3"H||26" x 9.75"||4.1||$299.00|