FREE STANDARD SHIPPING ON QUALIFYING ORDERS OVER $84.00 - Offer valid at kitterytradingpost.com. Tax and shipping not include in qualifying amount. Offer is for standard ground shipping only to United States excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Offer valid on Alpine Skis, all other additional/oversized freight charges still apply. Offer not valid on ammunition or firearm purchases. Offer not valid on retail store purchases, previous purchases or special orders. Offer limited to stock on hand, and is not redeemable for cash. KTP reserves the right to exclude certain products from this promotion. Offer subject to change without notice.
Sea to Summit Adaptor CoolMax Liner
- Wicks moisture for a more comfortable night's sleep
- Versatile sleep system, for use by itself or as part of a layered system
- Adapts to varied temperatures and humidity
- Comfortable stretchy fabric
- Keeps sleeping bag clean
- Packaged in its own 3"x 5" Sil nylon stuff sack
- Machine wash and air dry
- Avoid fabric softeners / dryer sheets to maintain wicking performance
- Color: Blue
- Length: 84"
- Width: 36"
- Weight: 8.7 oz.
- Suggested use: Backpacking, camping, traveling, humid climates
For this trip, in 1990, Tim swam in India's Bay of Bengal and then set off on foot across the Gangetic plain toward the distant Himalayan foothills and four months later, set foot once again on the highest point on earth. Tim's solo ascent of Mt. Everest was named the "Sea to Summit" expedition.
Back in Australia, he joined forces with friend Roland Tyson to build a business that could make use of their knowledge of the outdoors to create truly ingenious, well-made but affordable outdoor equipment. They named their company Sea to Summit® after Tim's expedition and the business prospered. Today the Sea to Summit brand continues to provide innovative gear and serves a growing band of outdoor enthusiasts all over the world.